Donations can be made:
1. By cash or cheque – at the Namdhari Sikh Center Southall on days of service.
2. By Post (Cheques only) – Payable to ‘Namdhari Sikh Sangat Southall’
Post to: Namdhari Sikh Sangat Southall
Unit 6 Balfour Business Center
Southall UB2 5BD
3. Set-up a standing order / Direct debit.
If you’re a UK tax payer you can Gift Aid your donations, making them worth more to us, at no extra cost to you!. We can claim back the tax you have paid on your donation through Gift Aid.
How Gift Aid works.
Tax relief for charities: Gift Aid is an easy way to help our charity maximise the value of your donations. We can reclaim tax from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on the ‘gross’ equivalent of donations, their value before tax was deducted at the basic rate, currently 20 per cent.
What we need to claim Gift Aid.
- Your full name and home address
- A donation made from a personal bank or building society account
We can’t claim Gift Aid on donations from company accounts. The donation must be your own money and not the proceeds of a collection.
- For you to be paying income tax or capital gains tax which at least equals the amount the we will claim in the appropriate tax year (6 April one year to 5 April the next).
- Using the declaration form, we can claim Gift Aid on all your donations in the last 4 years and all future donations.
Download a Gift Aid Declaration form Fill it and give it to us with your first donation.
Once you have become a Gift Aid donor, please let us know if you stop paying tax or if you change your name/address so that we can update our records.
Thank You For Your Support